I know this is a difficult time for you in your life, I went through this myself. Every situation is different, the following are most popular in the foreclosure prevention process... If you have a different idea you would like to present to me, please schedule an appointment and lets sit down and discuss this.
We do offer "lease with an option to buy" to some of our qualified clients, ask for details.
Please find below the most common ways we offer to STOP the foreclosure process. We do have a few other ways that have to be discussed in person.
1. Pay all the missed back payments and fees in full is the best way to stop foreclosure .... (we offer small loans that is not credit driven)
2. Refinance the property ... (We are not credit driven) but do offer this service in special occasions.
3. Partner up with the homeowner which sometimes includes fixing up the property and selling it on the open market, then splitting the profits someway. (each situation is different)
4. Sell the property to an investor who will rent the property back to the homeowner (We have several different options if you choose this).
5. We can short sale the property and let the homeowner stay in the home if desired.
6. Bankruptcy is NOT a solution, however, we do from time to time have to use it in emergencies .... Please do not wait till the last day to contact me... if you do, it gets pricy .... I can and do pay for my clients Bankruptcy in order to save the property temporarily ..... contact me to find out the details.... Ask about the difference in a chapter 7, 11, and 13.
7. Quick cash for the property in "as is, where is" condition sometimes as little as 24 hours. We can discuss the details in person to satisfy the owners needs and wants.
8. To be discussed in person.
Talking to someone at your mtg co. may give you hope that your home is not going to sale, but do not be misled, the Trustee has been hired by your bank to foreclose on your property with no mistakes as soon as possible in order to retrieve their money that has been invested in your Loan that is not performing as promised.
Please find properties in the "Foreclosed On" section of this site (top right) of people who chose a different co. to save their home
Here at "We Save Homes" we don't treat you like a number, we understand that this is a difficult time for you and your loved ones. We know that moving is sometimes not an option. Contact us today to see what we can do for you.
Copyright © 2019 wesavehomes.com All Rights Reserved.