I am Jesse Keenan, the owner of "We Save Homes" if there is a complex situation that is not ordinary, contact me directly. I can not publish all of our solutions on this site.
We have five different ways to stop Foreclosure.
1. Pay all the missed back payments and fees in full is the best way.... (we offer small loans that is not credit driven)
2. Refinance the property ... (We are not credit driven)
3. Sell the property (We have several different options if you choose this way) we pay cash now and when you move out however long that may be that we agree upon.
4. We do short sale homes and let the homeowner stay in the home if desired or we can pay the homeowner to help them in the move.
5. Bankruptcy is NOT a solution, however, we do from time to time have to use it in emergencies .... Please do not wait till the last day to contact me... if you do, it gets pricy .... I can and do pay for my clients Bankruptcy in order to save the property temporarily ..... contact me to find out the details.... Ask about the difference in a chapter 7, 11, and 13.
6. If you have an Idea, I am open to options. Come in and lets discuss this to see what we can work out.
(We are not a law firm or attorneys)
Here at "We Save Homes" we don't treat you like a number, we understand that this is a difficult time for you and your loved ones. We know that moving is sometimes not an option. Contact us today to see what we can do for you.
If you are filling bankruptcy, need a loan modification, need a loan, short sale and buy it back, or quick cash with a one day close and stay in your home, we are here to assist and support you finding the best solution that works for you.
Need To File Bankruptcy? Let us pay that for you.
Copyright © 2019 wesavehomes.com All Rights Reserved.